Monday, March 1, 2010

Least Concerned about Punjab Assembly’s Verdict

By A Cellular User
I have been living in this country since I was born 37 years ago. I have seen so many ups and downs in the country, when I was told that Pakistan is in serious crisis. Worst of all, all the serious situations were severe than the previous ones.
As a common person, with my limited vision, I can understand that all those situations were either due to violation of law or no law at all.
Recently, Punjab Assembly passed a regulation about the permanent ban of all the night packages in the country, or at least in the province. Decision was welcomed by a massive majority including the youth of the country.
I am wondering no cellular company or the authority has taken any step in order to work on the implementation of the resolution. It looks, we are facing another very similar instance when there is a protocol available to follow but no one is bothered about what law has to say.
Even worst, a cellular company has just introduced an SMS package that is valid from 12 AM to 12 PM, meaning that instead of banning previously available night packages, cellular companies are busy introducing new ones.
This is quite a dare on their end – and questionable act on authority’s part.

For More Offers.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

No comments:

Post a Comment