If you haven’t used your Warid SIM for last 2 months and get it back today, you will win free balance worth Rs.30 right there and then! That’s not all, the more you charge the more you get!
For three months, you can also get up to 3000 minutes and 15000 SMS on a balance recharge of Rs.1000 every month!
- Free balance worth Rs.30 will be added to your account immediately after you insert your Warid SIM and reactivate it by making calls to Warid numbers or sending SMS to any network. This balance will be valid for 5 days.
- Once your Warid SIM is activated, you can get free On-net minutes worth first recharge of every month; i.e. if you recharge your account with Rs. 100, you will receive 100 free On-net minutes; valid for 5 days only.
- You will get free On-net & Off-net SMS 5 times worth the first recharge of every month i.e. If you recharge your balance with Rs.100 you will receive 500 SMS (On-net & Off-net) valid for 30 days.
- This offer is available for recharge through scratch card and Warid ezeeload. It is not available for Warid balance share.
- This offer is valid till 5th Nov, 2010.
- All charges include government taxes and levies as well as a 19.5% federal excise duty.
- Each recharge done through scratch cards and Warid easy load includes a 10% withholding tax.
- To get a Warid connection, you are required to submit a copy of your computerized National Identity Card along with the connection form.
- Without a valid computerized National Identity Card, the SIM will not be activated through 789.
- All calls will be automatically terminated after 50 minutes.