Ericsson and Pakistan Telecommunication authority (PTA) has announced the Ericsson, PTA Mobile Excellence Award to honor all those students who have developed the innovative user generated or professionally produced content that engages the mobile users and enhances the traditional mobile content experience. The panel judges included senior management from Ericsson and PTA.
The Ericsson and PTA Mobile Excellence Award 2010 aims to reward the best mobile content developed in the area of:
- Location based services
- Entertainment (music/video)
- Social Networking / online communication
The following criteria must be fulfilled in order to applying for the award:
- Innovative (no reuse or adaption of already existing application)
- Ease of use and reach
- Impact of the application or service when used in the industry
- Tangible business benefits
- Project, application or service driving change and growth in the mobile marketplace
- Practical demonstration and visual demonstration to the panel is must
Students registered with HEC recognized university in any Business Administration and Engineering or Computer science universities at the time of submitting their application are eligible.
The last date for submission of the projects is September 15, 2010 and award will be announced on October 08, 2010.
The prize consists of both monetary (upto 100,000 PKR) and non monetary awards depending on the level of sophistication of the wining project, application or service.
Interested candidates can send their applications at firstname.lastname@example.org or can also post their applications at the following address:
Ericsson Pakistan (PVT) LTd.
61-A, F-7/G-7, Jinnah Avenue
Saudi Pak Tower, Blue Area