Based on internet protocol, this service will allow Pakistani companies whose offices are located across the globe to connect and transfer data in a private secure manner over a MPLS infrastructure provided by PTCL within Pakistan, while global connectivity is achieved through an extensive network of PTCL global network partners.
Not only this, flexible topologies are also offered to customers depending upon the class of service selected based on the enterprises’ applications e.g. real time, transactions, data base and email applications.
Customers here can choose from Platinum, Gold and Silver packages and can benefit from bandwidth ranging from 64Kbps to 1Gbps.
- The “IP Connect” service is based on Internet Protocol Virtual Private Networks (IP-VPN)
- This product is aimed for those requiring high security/bandwidth comparable to that provided by Private Leased Circuits as well as scalable connectivity to provide the future growth changes in size and volume of the customer business.
- MPLS IP VPN from PTCL delivers a flexible, customizable, any-to-any network that lets you connect office headquarters, branches, distribution facilities, data centers and other locations, with ease.
- You can also converge all your existing business traffic, even latency-sensitive applications onto one network.
- IP Connect – Basic
- IP Connect – Guaranteed; CoS: Silver, Gold and Platinum
- Intranet VPN: The capability to interconnect all remotely located sites into an Intranet
- Any-to-any connectivity: The ability to create an efficient fully meshed network providing any-to-any communication among sites
- Security: Enabled by establishing VPN connectivity over PTCL Dedicated MPLS network.
- Flexibility: Simplicity in redefining the customer network topology
- Scalability: PTCL MPLS network architecture easily adapts to growth in complexity and volume in the customer’s network
- Managed Options: Managed Router options
- Quality of Service: Support of different Guaranteed Classes of Services depending on customer applications requirements
- Availability & Reliability: Supported by redundancy in PTCL MPLS network
- Support: Dedicated 24/7 support, 365 days a year via PTCL’s Customer Care Centres(CCC).
- Reduced Cost and simply operations
Zaman Gulzar EVP Corporate Services and Product Development said this service supports multiple types of applications such as data, voice and multimedia. The coverage at the
moment is being provided in 21 countries in Asia, 58 countries in EMEA and 30 countries in the Americas. He also added that in the future PTCL plans to provide its corporate customers most updated connectivity solutions to meet their increasing business requirements and to keep them connected internationally. “A single network supporting all your business’ application needs”